The Path Back to Pleasure with Venus Legacy with Liz PunyaMay 08, 2023
Listen in on Apple | Spotify | Google
These episodes may contain content that is triggering for some listeners; please review the description and or show notes in order to know if this episode is right for you in this time.
Welcome back to Let the Rest Burn with The Evolved Therapist. I am excited to introduce our guest today, Liz Punya, the CEO of The Venus Legacy, who is also a mentor for visionary creators, paradigm shifters, and women of influence. Liz shares her wisdom on the importance of women reclaiming their entire female bodies and unlocking their potential through self-love, pleasure, and vulnerability. In addition, she will provide insights on how to prioritize self-care, reflect on shame, and integrate self-pleasure into daily life to find balance and true power. Tune in to gain valuable insights and step into a world of pleasure with greater ease and confidence.
- What is the Venus Legacy and an introduction to Liz’s work
- The importance of reclaiming your full female body
- Crucial steps that women need to take to get back to the bareness
- How to hold space for both pleasure and responsibility
- Understanding how awareness and reflection are connected to the duality of shame
- What it means to be on the spectrum of opposition and imbalance
- The importance of being vulnerable and authentic
- Recognizing the importance of daily momentary surrender
- How to integrate self-pleasure into a pleasure-filled activity
Connect with Liz:
Connect with Coco:
Take the first step towards transformation.
A deep dive into why it’s so hard to say no and how to truly know your boundaries.
Click here to learn more about the course Becoming a Boundary Badass: